Who we are – Our website address is: http:ww.cysurance.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data
We use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain an appropriate level of data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Cysurance handles payment card data in a manner consistent with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). For example, when you make a payment on our website using your credit card, we use SSL encryption for transmission of the credit card number.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event that Cysurance becomes aware of a security breach which we believe has resulted or may result in the unauthorized access, use or disclosure to nonpublic personal information of End Users, we will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Agencies of such breach. Such investigation will be without delay, consistent with (1) legitimate needs of law enforcement; (2) measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach; (3) efforts to identify the individuals affected; and (4) steps to restore the reasonable integrity of Cysurance systems.
The State Regulatory Agencies will be responsible for notifying their affected End Users and any other parties of any security breach in accordance with applicable law. Responsibility for notifying affected End Users and other third parties of any security breach will be in accordance with agreements between Cysurance and the respective Agencies. Unless otherwise required by law, Cysurance is not responsible for notifying End Users or any other parties of any such breach.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
- require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
- For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our Contact details below
- let Us have enough information to identify you,
- let Us have proof of your identity and address. Where you are a user of our Services you should email us from the email address that you used to register with Workable. Receipt of an email from this address will usually be sufficient to confirm your identity. In all other cases we may request one or more identification documents, such as a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill; and
- let Us know the information to which your request relates.
CONTACT US at email@example.com